"Infinite the possibilities we aspire"
- Window/doors joining walls should be plastered from inside as well as outside. The opening in which the new window shall be installed shall be free from any obstruction. The sill should be well plastered.
- In case of the doors the floorings should be complete.
- Each window should be adequately and properly shimmed to the plumb level,
- The opening shall be measured at three points both in width and height as under, the variation between maximum and minimum size in case of width and also in height should not exceed 12 mm
- The width of the sill to be more than the window frame width
- Clear guidelines to be given whether window to be internally flushed or externally flushed or what space to be left whether outside or inside if the sill level is more.
- The installation shall commence only after one coat of paint, it should also be ensured that there is no plaster of Paris work done on the joining face of the window to the wall.
- In case the grills are to be installed for slider windows and inward opening window it should be installed before the installation of the window, in case of outward opening window it should be installed after the installation of the window.
Torfenster installers are trained experts in installation of the windows having training in accordance to international standards. The installers ensures as under after fixing up of windows:-
- Proper opening and closing function of the operating sash.
- Proper operation and tension of the sash balances (friction Hinge) if any.
- Proper function of Roller assemblies.
- Proper function of operating Handles.
- Proper function of locking mechanism.
- Proper function of the Screen (if any) including movement in its track and its removal.
- Cleaning of windows in removal of any stickers or any tags.
- Review of operating instruction to the Home owner.
- Review of warranty and other documents with the home owner.